Anti-Chicken Plasminogen IGG
- Biological source: Rabbit
- Quality level: 200
- Antibody form: affinity isolated antibody
- Antibody product type: secondary antibodies
- Clone: polyclonal
- Form: buffered aqueous solution
- Species reactivity: chicken
- Direct ELISA: 1: 30,000
- dot blot: 1: 160,000 (indirect chemiluminescence)
- immunohistochemistry (formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections): 1: 1000
Conjugate: peroxidase conjugate
Sent in: dry ice
Related categories: Secondary antibodies
Chicken IgY is the main antibody found in chicken serum. Chickens generate a comparatively improved antibody response to mammalian antigenic proteins. These immunoglobulins do not bind to Fc receptors present in mammals and bacteria, and they do not interact with rheumatoid factors. Thus, anti-chicken antibodies are useful analytical tools for various research applications. Rabbit Anti-Chicken IgY (IgG) (whole molecule) -The peroxidase antibody binds to chicken IgG.
Immunogen: Purified Chicken IgG
- The rabbit anti-chicken IgY (IgG) (whole molecule) -peroxidase antibody has been used for immunoprecipitation and western blot (1: 2000) assays. The antibody can also be used for direct ELISA (1: 30,000), dot blot (1: 12,000-1: 15,000) and IHC (1: 1,000) applications.
- Proteins isolated from rabbit glomeruli by iron oxide magnetization were subjected to Western blot analysis using HRP-conjugated rabbit anti-chicken IgY as the secondary antibody.
- Chicken anti-IgY (IgG) (whole molecule) -peroxidase antibody produced in rabbits has been used in indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), direct ELISA, dot blot, and immunohistochemistry.
Biochemical / Physiological Actions
Egg yolk IgY immunoglobulin acquired from chickens has been studied extensively. It is useful in immunological tests and interacts with rheumatoid factors.
Solution in 0.01 M phosphate-buffered saline, pH 7.4, containing 0.05% MIT
Prepared by the two-step glutaraldehyde method described by Avrameas, S., et al., Scand. J. Immunol., 8, Suppl. 7, 7 (1978).
Unless otherwise stated in our catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product (s), our products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, including but not limited to commercial uses. unauthorized, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses, or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.